Ancient deposits of concrete have been discovered that pre-date recorded history. The first known users are thought to be the Nabataean traders in 6500 B.C. and used for homes and underground cisterns. Ancient Egyptians mixed mortar of lime and gypsum to build the Great Pyramid at Giza. The Great Wall of China used a concrete…
- This feature requires paid plan. Please contact the owner.
- Why Precast Concrete is the Builder’s Choice for Residential Construction
- Keep Your Backyard Ready for Guests with Patio Repair
- How to Start the Process of Hiring a Concrete Contractor
- 2022: Everything You Need to Know About Concrete Strength